Crew 501 is dedicated to the well being of the J. Edward Mack Scout Reservation. We spend countless hours making sure that the facility is prepared for the Cub Scouts who spend the summer with us. Although our meetings consist of projects to improve camp, we also go on fun outings as well.
Here is our schedule for the 2012 -2012 "Off-Season"
- September: 21-23 Jim Thorpe Weekend (White Water Rafting)
- October 26-28: Service Weekend
- November 9-11: Back to Basics Weekend
- December: 1416: Christmas Party/Service Weekend/Training
- January 5: Reading Rocks
- Febuaray 8-10: Service Weekend
- March 8-10: Service Weekend
- April/May: Archery Shoot/Training (Official dates will be posted when available)